Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: shutter speeds and the lab

  1. #1
    jefury
    Guest jefury's Avatar

    Post

    Can I film a variety of shutter speeds within a film cartridge? Like perhaps for some scenes it'll be 24fps, some with 12fps, and some with 18fps.

    Also, when bringing film to the lab, what information must I provide to the people processing the film?

    Thanks a bunch!
    Jeff

    [This message has been edited by jefury (edited January 08, 2002).]

  2. #2
    Supa-eight
    Guest Supa-eight's Avatar

    Post

    What you are asking is filming speeds, which in return does change your shutter speed. So yes, you can film a Super 8 cartridge from start to finish at a veriety of speeds with no problems. When taking it to the lab, just make sure that they process the film you are sending them. Only a few labs do Kodachrome, and some places only process older film (such as Ektachrome Type G) once a month. Just make sure you know they process your film type and remember your return address! smile

    ------------------

  3. #3
    jefury
    Guest jefury's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks!
    Yah, I was worried for a second before about over-exposing or under-exposing, but now with that paranoia problem solved, i guess I can bring my film in.

    Jeff

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •